Drogheda Photographic Club is based in the Millmount Cultural Quarter, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland. We are the home of photography in Drogheda since 1970.
The club’s goal and policy is “To promote the art of photography”.
Meetings are weekly from September to the end of May every Thursday night at 8:15pm.
Our members are of all ages and abilities, and with many varying interests and specialisations in their photography. Whether beginner to advanced, we all share a common passion for photography but come to the club for a variety of reasons; to meet others with the same interest, to learn the basics, improve our existing skills, or share our knowledge with others.
- Meeting room with latest PC and Projection facilities.
- Display boards for 20 images with daylight bulbs.
- Full studio facilities with studio lights and backdrops for members’ use.
- Gallery for up to 60 images.
- A coffee dock.
- Members can apply for Irish Photographic Federation distinctions.
- Members get expert advice within club when applying for distinctions.
- The club has an annual exhibition of members’ photographs where every member is invitef to display images.
- Free parking.
- 10 week Beginner course in January and October each year Tuesday from 8pm – 9:30pm
We are fully affiliated with the Irish Photographic Federation.
New members are always welcome.
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DroghedaPhotoClub
Contact us using the form below for further information.